Sunday 14 June 2009


You're all I ever wanted you're all I ever needed, yeah so tell me what to do now 'Cause I,I,I,I,I, I want you back Oh it's hard to say I'm sorry It's hard to make the things I did undone A lesson I've learned too well, for sure So don't hang up the phone now I'm trying to figure out just what to do I'm going crazy without you You're all I ever wanted You're all I ever needed, yeah So tell me what to do now When I Want You BackBaby I remember The way you used to look at me and say Promises never last forever I told you not to worry I said that everything would be all right I didn't know then that you were rightYou're all I ever wanted You're all I ever needed, yeah So tell me what to do now When I Want You BackYou're the one I want You're the one I need Girl, what can I doYou're the one I want You're the one I need Tell what can I do You're all I ever wanted You're all I ever needed So tell me what to do now When I Want You Back You're all I ever wanted You're all I ever needed So tell me what to do now When I Want You Back

No comments: